(Washington, DC) — There’s a close primary race of an at-large seat on DC Council. With all precincts reporting, Democratic Councilmember Vincent Orange led Sekou Biddle 40-percent to 39-percent. It’s not official, with absentee ballots to be counted next week. Orange defeated Biddle last year in a special election. In other council races, Marion Barry, Yvette Alexander and Muriel Bowser all won by large margins over their Democratic opponents. Voter turnout in the District was low for both major parties, 15-percent.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity