Jada Pinkett-Smith has teamed up with her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones and daughter, Willow Smith for a candid discussion about motherhood, quality time and the consequences of life in the spotlight for a Mother’s Day (debuting May 13th) documentary called Red Table Talk. Jada is hoping this will be the start of an ongoing conversation.
“For people to be able to sit down together and have a conversation, that’s the power of love. Love is what sometimes holds us and binds us when we’re not so happy. My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships,” Pinkett-Smith says.
Like Majic 102.3 On Facebook!
I love the idea of this conversation between three generations. More mothers should have this same open forum with their daughters. We’ll definitely be watching on Mother’s Day!
What do you think about Jada Pinkett-Smith having this conversation with her daughter and her mother?
Listen To This Family-Oriented Playlist!
- Eddie LeVert “Last Man Standing” From Album “I Still Have It”
- Martin Lawrence Makes it Official, Files for Divorce
- Usher & Tameka Now in Court Dealing with Custody Issues
- Beyonce Says Breast Feeding Helped Her Lose Baby Weight
- Mary J. Blige Goes From Crispy Chicken To Reality TV?!