A Texas judge has granted Deion Sanders temporary custody of his kids and ordered estranged wife Pilar Sanders to stay at least 500 yards away from the former NFL star’s suburban Dallas home in a ruling stemming from a scuffle between the pair last month.
According to ESPN,
the judge gave the Hall of Famer temporary custody of the former couple’s children pending a full custody hearing, and ordered that the children undergo psychological counseling.
Round 1 goes to Deion!
Like Majic 102.3 on Facebook!
- Shaquille O’Neal Earns His Doctoral Degree in Education From Barry University
- Andre 3000 Set To Star As Jimi Hendrix In New Biopic
- Five Little Ways To Get Him To Commit
- Woman Mauled by Cheetah While Husband Photos Ordeal Instead of Helping
- Barkley Tells Romney He’s Going to Get ‘Beat Like A Drum’ in November