Donna Summer, The Queen Of Disco, at 63 this morning after a battle with cancer.
Sources say Donna was in Florida at the time of her death. They also state she was trying to keep the extent of her illness under wraps. TMZ spoke to someone who was with Summer a couple of weeks ago … who says she didn’t seem too bad. In fact, they were told she was focused on trying to finish up an album she had been working on.
Summer was a 5-time Grammy winner who shot to superstardom in the ’70s with iconic hits like “Last Dance,” “Hot Stuff” and “Bad Girls.”
Rest in Peace Donna Summer!
- 50 Cent Rushed To Hospital, Having Emergency Surgery?
- Tami Roman Quits Twitter!
- Facial Scrubs 101: The Basics Of Exfoliating
- Janet Jackson Celebrates Birthday With Long-Time Boyfriend
- Idris Elba Caught Leaving Gay Club In London??