We all watched Evelyn Lozada and Jennifer Williams friendship fall apart this past season on Basketball Wives. Now that the show is over, Evelyn is having regrets for the way ish went down. The fiesty Latina recently sat down with Vibe as a guest editor to discuss her upcoming book and expressed remorse for losing her cool:
A lot was happening during that time. I’m one of those people, I said some things and I was just like, that was not cooI. I live by loyalty and I feel like at that point I broke the friend code. I should have never broken that code and I should have never stooped down to that level. Like, if she wants to do interviews and slick comments, it is what it is. I don’t hate her. People just get caught up in this industry; you do interviews and say certain things. I truly don’t wish her anything negative, we’ve gone through a lot together as friends from moving out, men drama, all types of stuff. It’s just tough having to relive it then talk about it. You never have that time for healing. But now that the show is done and things are calming down, I’m not angry anymore about it and I don’t hate her at all. I don’t really hate anybody, I was just upset how things were handled.
She added, I miss her. We were friends for 10 years. I was in her wedding, so you know yeah, and your thinking you guys are going to do this show together, your BFF, and then your kind of like what happened? And we are mutual friends with a lot of people, so everything else became weird energy. It was tough.
Like us on Facebook!
Rumor has it that the two ex-besties may kiss and make up on the upcoming reunion show.
I say Ev put your pride aside, call your girl and work it out…Jen needs to be in your wedding!
- Chuck Brown Memorial Service [GALLERY]
- Eddie Murphy Alive and Well Despite Death Rumors
- FBI Arrests Alleged White Supremacist On Gun Charge
- 100 Black Men of Greater Washington “Cocktails & Policy” Reception Series
- Chuck Brown Home Going Service [WATCH LIVE STREAM]
1. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre1 of 15
2. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre2 of 15
3. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre3 of 15
4. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre4 of 15
5. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre5 of 15
6. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre6 of 15
7. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre7 of 15
8. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre8 of 15
9. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre9 of 15
10. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre10 of 15
11. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre11 of 15
12. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre12 of 15
13. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre13 of 15
14. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre14 of 15
15. Chuck Brown Viewing @ Howard Theatre15 of 15