Rumor has it that Raven Symone is getting married, and get this…she wants first lady Michelle Obama to officiate at her wedding! Now keep in mind this is coming from the National Enquirer, so don’t come for me if this is not true!
Here’s what they’re saying:
The outrageous idea came to the former “Cosby” cutie after she met the Obama family backstage following one of her recent performances in “Sister Act” on Broadway. She was thrilled to learn that the whole family – including President Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha – had been fans since the actress’ days on the Disney series “That’s So Raven,” a source revealed.
After the meet-and-greet, RAVEN, 26, rushed home to share her big plans with girlfriend AzMarie Livingston, whom she plans to wed in New York, where same-sex marriage is legal.
“Raven wants a big, splashy affair, and she REALLY wants Michelle to officiate,” said the source. “Knowing how the Obamas have become firm believers in marriage equality, Raven didn’t hesitate to ask her reps to send a letter to Michelle asking if she’d get temporary credentials to legally marry AzMarie and her.”
Like us on Facebook!
- 25 Days Without Power, Thanks To Pepco And D.C. Government
- Heart Of International AIDS Conference Found In Quiet Moments Of Personal Sharing
- Robert Griffin III Gives Washington Redskins A Chance For A Fresh Start
- Randy Jackson: Lawyers Using MJ Children To Pressure Our Mom
- Faces of Hope: Dani Simien