Singer, songwriter and philanthropist Alicia Keys graced the Majic 102.3 studio today as she sat down to talk to Adimu about everything from her growth in the music industry to her support for Barack Obama. She also talked about her worries she has as a new mother for her son. The “Fallin” singer also gave a mini track-by-track breakdown of her upcoming album Girl On Fire.
Watch the interview below!
Follow us on Twitter @Mymajic1023
Find us on Facebook!
- Eat Like The Obamas In D.C.
- Former D.C. Council Chairman Kwame Brown Given Curfew
- Big Bird Stars In New Obama Campaign Ad
- Howard Homecoming Howard Bison vs Morgan St.
- Jerry Sandusky Sentenced 30 To 60 years For Child Sex Abuse