There have been some memorable westerns with black casts over the years. Two come to mind instantly. The good one, Buck and the Preacherman with Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte is one I will watch anytime it comes on. The other was Posse, worth watching only because Sally Richardson was in it, well that was my reason. Will this new Black Western be one to remember? It’s got a strong cast, but it’s only a short.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity