Once again, the Florida “Stand your Ground” law will be used to defend the killer of another 17 year old black teen. The man in the picture says, well, his attorney says, that he felt threatened and protected himself. When you read how this murder happened, I promise that you will be even angrier than when Trayvon Martin was killed.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity