Pictures have been circulating on the web of Gary Dourdan, of CSI fame, that he has been abusing meth and other drugs.
Add to that a domestic violence charge where it’s believed that he broke his girlfriend’s nose, filed for bankruptcy, in jeopardy of losing his home to foreclosure, crashed his car, on and on and on.
When he was busted with ecstasy, he got officers’ attention because he crashed his vehicle. Could all of these problems be a result of his love affair with drugs?
I didn’t think it was him until I saw the faces of Meth.
It’s ‘A Different World’: 10 Times The 90s Sitcom Hit Life Right On The Head
1. ‘A Different World’ Was More Than A Sitcom, It Was A Cultural Compass1 of 11
2. Women Being Able To Be Wives, Mothers & Career Driven2 of 11
3. The AIDS Epidemic3 of 11
4. Domestic Violence4 of 11
5. Interracial Dating5 of 11
6. Racism6 of 11
7. Subtle Racism7 of 11
8. Rape8 of 11
9. Caring About Young & Impressionable Black Minds9 of 11
10. True Love Will Always Find Its Way Back To You10 of 11
11. Nice Guys Finish Last11 of 11