It is incredible…it’s edible…and it’s good! Eggs, that tasty staple of any good breakfast (or anytime in some cases), have a compound in their whites that may help lower blood pressure as effectively as a common medication, according to new research presented at the National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society in New Orleans. For more details, click here.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity