Apparently success truly does breed contempt. This music review of Jay-Z’s latest offering “Magna Carta Holy Grail” is more a critique of Jigga’s business decisions than his music. The author calls the new album “mediocre” but offers nothing concrete to support the opinion. Read the article here, and decide for yourself.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity