According to an article in today’s Post, a Maryland couple is allowing their girl child to live as a boy. Tyler (formerly known as Kathryn) has been insisting that she is a boy since age 2. Her parents have found a school that will allow Tyler to enroll as a boy. The child dresses and lives as a male. The parents’ progressive approach is the result of taking the advice of a psychologist. Do you think the parents are making the right decision? Read the full article and decide.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity