On the heels of the George Zimmerman acquittal of 2nd degree and manslaughter charges against Trayvon Martin, President Obama weighed in. While many found his speech timely and thought provoking, author and political commentator Tavis Smiley was just provoked. He called it ““as weak as pre-sweetened Kool-Aid” on Twitter, and went further this morning on “Meet The Press”. Click here for more details.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity