The Arts & Humanities Festival at St. Elizabeths East is a FREE festival showcasing the history, culture and community of Ward 8 and the revitalization of the east campus of St. Elizabeths in Washington, DC. The event features an exciting scope of activities, live performances, art exhibits, readings and workshops that will be a weekend of fun in the sun for local artists, families, neighbors on a historically landmark grounds.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity