Back from his second trip to North Korea, former basketball star Dennis Rodman held a press conference that sounded much like a praise fest for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Constantly referring to Jong Un as “The Marshall,” Rodman defended the controversial leader with statements like, “The Marshall wants to change and I am there…You write what you hear but you don’t see what you write.” The ever looming question remains: Does anyone care about Dennis’s newfound bromance?
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity