While I was having my root canal done last week, the dental assistant/tech mentioned that her insurance had been cancelled. I wanted to explain why it happened and what she needed to do, but I could tell that she had been infected with lies and lack of information. I know I don’t have all the answers, but I do know that my Hemophiliac son will never have to worry about being denied insurance. That was enough of a change to make me a fan the ACA. I did find a nice article on Huffington Post that answers many questions about the notices and the truth as to why some are getting them.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity