The brainchild of local powerhouse vocalist, Teri S., “Divas DC: The Cream of the Crop” is a new docudrama series that will tell the unique stories of 6 of the DMV area’s top songstresses. The cast members are: Teri S. (executive producer), Maysa Leak (Incognito, 2014 Grammy Nominee), Shawn Allen (Pure Soul), Sweet Cherie (Chuck Brown, Be’la Dona), Deborah Bond, and Sylver Logan Sharp (Chic). Individually, these women are amazing. Collectively, they are unstoppable. The show is slated to air sometime in 2014. Check your local listings for details. View the sizzling promo below.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity