United States government officials finally admitted to the “Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment” on this day in 1972. Black men were used as guinea pigs to lean the long term effects (40 years) of untreated syphilis in humans. Participants were not told of the disease and were not given penicillin, the best treatment for the disease at the time, affecting their wives, children and women.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity