1. Use Liquid Antibacterial Soap1 of 10
2. Use Paper Cups2 of 10
3. Use Disposable Tissue Paper3 of 10
4. Refrain From Touching Your Face4 of 10
5. Use Paper Towels And Napkins5 of 10
6. Frequently Wash Toys6 of 10
7. Sneeze In Your Shoulder7 of 10
8. Regularly Clean House Surfaces8 of 10
9. Open Windows9 of 10
10. Do Not Smoke In Your Home10 of 10
There’s a dramatic surge of flu in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, some the worst numbers in many years, NBC Washington is reporting.
As we expect a rough flu season this time around it’s more important than ever to help keep yourself well this winter by arming yourself and your family with these well-to-do flu avoidance tips.